We’re proud to accept briefs from architects, interior designers and developers, as well as inspired homeowners, covering everything from prestige kitchens to whole-home commissions.
Developers, architects and designers often have a fully realised vision for the interior as well as the exterior of their spaces. Finding a high quality, flexible and adaptable partner to realise that vision can be difficult – that’s why many turn to Langstaff-Ellis.
We relish the opportunity of creating bespoke designs for striking and stylish interiors, but we also recognise how important it is to work as a flexible partner, committing to:
• Appoint a project manager who will be the single point of contact throughout the project
• Work closely to achieve the mutual goals for both parties
• An adaptable approach that can accommodate changes as the project progresses
• A flexible approach to be onsite when needed
• Work directly with the client or their builder should the need arise
• A confidential and respectful working ethos
• Working from a strict brief or providing inspiration of our own based our experience
• Full sign-off prior to build
• Complete management, quality checks and sign-off of furniture installation
Trusted to deliver on multi-million pound properties, our approach when working with property developers is always flexible. Most building projects have external pressures affecting multiple elements including the schedule; we remain flexible and positive throughout.
• Creative designs on all kinds of prestige properties, historic and contemporary
• Designs that hit the budget in nearly all situations
• Technically advanced workshops allowing us to keep up with the largest orders, and deliver on time
• Working in a range of styles including traditional, contemporary, classical and modern
• Furniture for every room – kitchens, dressing rooms, wardrobes, utility rooms, boot rooms, home bars, bathroom cabinetry and wine rooms